CS ImageShare brings comprehensive image support to the SmartClient.
Import, separate, re-colour and share images with users around the world, all in accurate, calibrated, colour.
Images can be edited, analysed, categorised with attributes and exported to all common formats.
ImageShare brings comprehensive image support to the SmartClient platform; drag and drop images into your workspace, edit, re-colour and separate, then share with distant colleagues, all in accurate calibrated colour.
Whole images, or specific layers, can be re-coloured by dragging and dropping a colour from a palette. Conversely, colours can be extracted from an image simply by dragging the other way, from the image into a palette. ImageShare includes a wide range of other image manipulation features:
- Flip, rotate and resize your images
- Simulate images under different illuminants
- Automatic and tuneable while balance adjustment
- Lightness and chroma can be adjusted independently in CIE colour space
- Quickly add image layers using configurable colour separation tools
- Layers can be reordered, merged and deleted, or even moved between images.
your images under control
ImageShare brings order to your image library and puts you back in control. With a central repository for all images across your colour department, or entire organisation, it's quick and easy to find what you're looking for. The same attribute information that can be attached to colours can also be used to add additional business information to images. This information can then be used to search for the images you need, meaning you don't have to rely on complicated folder structures to organise your image library.
What's more, powerful reporting features are included as standard and, of course, you have full control over which users can access your images using folder permissions. Other benefits of ImageShare include:
- Import a wide range of image formats including multi-layer TIFF, JPEG and PSD (Adobe Photoshop).
- Accurate re-colouring enables rapid product prototyping. For example, re-colour individual layers to explore alternate colourways in manufactured goods or visualise the effect of different textures on colour appearance.
- 3D Graphing of all colours in CIE L*a*b* space quickly reveals the colour distribution in an image.
- Advanced caching and background saving and loading means even extremely large images are easy to work with.